Humor Fiction posted January 28, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Letter from the Neighborhood Watch

Dear Mrs. Porter

by GWHARGIS

Glen Dale Pines
Neighborhood Watch
Commander Reginald Bowles

July 12, 2012

Dear Mrs. Porter,

As you know, the neighborhood of Glen Dale Pines has an active neighborhood watch. Every night, between the hours of eight p.m. and one a.m., volunteers patrol the seven block radius. This is done as much for our own protection as it is for yours.

What once started as a 12 man volunteer squad, has now dwindled down to three.

Until recently, we were at a loss for the cause of the radical departure. Upon review and after much research, the reason has been found.

Your name came up as the common thread for the volunteers departure and for their failure to complete their duties.

While it is important to exercise and we applaud your dedication to physical fitness, we formally ask that you close your curtains while performing your nude yoga. Your lotus position alone has successfully frightened off two of the remaining volunteers tonight.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Reginald Bowles
Neighborhood Watch Commander



Recognized


Thank you to Bertodi for the great picture. Just an oldie I dusted off.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Renate-Bertodi at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. GWHARGIS All rights reserved.
GWHARGIS has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.