Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted January 23, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Please read Author's Notes ...

Miss Mary Jane;-)

by Melodie Michelle


You can be a successful person and use cannabis! A LOT of successful people smoke weed. Willie Nelson, Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus. Even politicians do or have smoked pot; O'Bama, John Kerry, etc ... The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
When I want to really
just sit down to chill ...
You won't get me
to take a pill ...
No, it's Miss Mary Jane
that calls me
to come play with her ...
It's when I go
to talk with
Miss Mary Jane
that my stoner feelings
begin to stir ...

Remembering when I first
met this really cool chick ...
I would prefer her
in any pick ...
She helped me out
so much
when in the
beginning ways ...
It's not as dangerous
as some wanna say ...

In my middle years
she threw me a big grin ...
Who would've guessed
that years later
she'd be first in trend ...
It made me
act kinda of playful
when I tried
to smoke more ...
So I just smoke
only at night
to get calm
down to my
very core ...

I'm smart, sassy,
on point and cool
when I smoke ...
yet I'm also
successful
as a person
who needs no cloak ...
As I get older
she's still around
just not as much ...
I found it doesn't
take as much of her
today because she's
more potent now
with her touch ...
Miss Mary Jane is loyal
to me and my folks
We just all
love her so much ...

Written by:
Melodie Michelle
on 01/18/2022



Recognized


Marijuana is medicinal and recreational and it became illegal because the White population were afraid that the Mexican population
(https://www.history.com/news/why-the-u-s-made-marijuana-illegal)
would rape their white women because of the crazy "marihuana" the Mexicans were smoking and then the African American population would follow suit! Their fears would change the country bc it basically is the reason marijuana became illegal in the first place and should've been put on a schedule 3 drug so a doctor could prescribe it but was put on schedule 1 with ecstasy, peyote, heroin, and opiates. To give the people who used marijuana and were busted for weed a long prison term.

Opiates is what the doctor would've prescribed during a visit for anxiety, pain and etc ... These pills cause several thousand deaths a year!

Marijuana is not that potent in THC just smoking and autism symptoms are alleviated from cannibas use by marijuana in a liquid form, as are several illnesses and disorders. I use it for my ADHD anxiety at night bc it does take the edge off and I use in small intervals and use a small amount, so I can sleep otherwise I would get no sleep. Pills make me feel drunk, marijuana doesn't! Pills are heavily addictive and there's a slight risk on becoming dependant on marijuana but the good in this miracle plant outweighs any "bad"!

Even if you don't agree with marijuana becoming illegal or using marijuana, I urge you to copy the URL above to learn exactly how marijuana became illegal in the first place - racism, which is stupid because it was just their unprecedented fears that provoked the law into weed becoming a schedule 1 drug possession, with a harsher sentence.

God gave us this miracle plant which does other things like being made into paper, plastics and is organic and fuses well with several different foods and has several different health benefits, just Google it!!

Asked this question: I smoke weed, will I be successful if I continue? No, weed doesn't make you successful. Your actions do. ~ Anonymous

Please even if you don't agree with using marijuana, please be kind enough to review my poem without prejudice.


Image: Google


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Melodie Michelle All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Melodie Michelle has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.